These Rules Are For Your Safety
Florida Tracks and Trails Park Rules
Our staff works very hard to ensure a safe and fun time for all of our guests. In order to ensure a lasting memory, please review FTT Park Rules.
- No pets.
- No coolers will be allowed on the beach. Please leave them in the vehicle to avoid litter and critters on the beach.
- The park reserves the right to search ALL vehicles for alcohol (travel trailers, RVs, automobiles) staying overnight. Upon arrival, if the park finds alcohol it will be confiscated. Any alcohol found after initial confiscation, you will be asked to leave and you will forfeit all overnight and admission fees.
- All RVs will now be assisted in parking by Florida Tracks and Trails security so the park can best utilize its space.
- Alcohol service will be strictly enforced and control measures will be in place to prevent intoxicated patrons from operating a motor vehicle
- ALL visitors will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to being granted access to the park
Safety Gear & Requirements
ALL RIDERS will be required to wear eye protection (glasses or goggles) while operating an ATV, UTV, go-cart, golf cart or dirt bike on the trail systems. Helmets are required for all dirt bike and quad riders/passengers. Riders in a side by side, go cart, or golf cart are not required to wear a helmet as long as their unit has a roof and/or roll bars. ALL GUESTS on a FTT rental unit will be required to wear a helmet.
Safety is a top priority at FTT. The minimum riding gear required at the park, at all times while operating your machine, is as follows:
ATV/UTV Track & Mud Track
Helmet, eyewear and closed toed shoes/sneakers. SXS/UTV riders will also be required to wear their seat belts, but are NOT required to wear a helmet if they have a roll cage.
Pro, Amateur, Beginner/Youth, and Pee-Wee MX Tracks
Helmet, Goggles and MX Style Riding Boots. We also highly recommend (not required) long sleeved shirts, pants, roost deflector and neck brace.
Lifeguards are on duty during swimming hours.
Overnight Stay Rules and Regulations
- The park reserves the right to search all vehicles including R.Vs, automobiles, and travel trailers upon entry of the park and throughout your entire stay at the park
- Alcoholic beverages strictly prohibited. Alcohol will be confiscated upon first warning. Second warning, confiscation and asked to leave the park and forfeiture of all overnight and admission fees.
- No glass containers
- No open fires
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Display overnight stay pass where it can be easily viewed in windshield
- Check out is 6 p.m. Sunday
Violation of Park Rules can result in being asked to leave. Anyone staying overnight and asked to leave will forfeit any and all fees paid for overnight stay and admission.